Ngamrahong slimming formula
Ngamrahong is a 100% natural product, great for people who don’t want to change their eating habits to control their weight or to lose weight.
Senna is most often used as a laxative, either to relieve constipation or in some cases, to help with weight loss. It is also an ingredient in some conventional over-the-counter laxatives.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved senna as a non-prescription drug to treat constipation. The most common doses are:
- Children: 8.5 milligrams (mg) per day to cause a single bowel movement
- Children over 12 and adults: 17.2 mg per day, with no more than 34.4 mg each day
- Older adults: 17 mg per day
- Postpartum pregnancy: 28 mg per day, divided into two doses
– Treating constipation (as a stimulant laxative)
– Treating irritable bowel syndrome(IBS)
– Preparing the bowels for acolonoscopy or other diagnostic or screening procedures (as part of “bowel prep”)
– Preventing pain due to straining in people with hemorrhoids or anal fissures
– “Cleansing” the colon
– Promoting weight loss
1. Senna leaves 200 g.
2. Senna pods 100 g.
2-4 Tablets for adult
1 Tablet for children (6-12 years)
Before bedtime once a day.
It is not recommended to use senna for longer than 2 weeks at a time. Allow an interval or a reduction in dosage for best result.