Manjakani: Sexual wellbeing formula for women
Oak Gall (manjakani in the Malay language) is not a type of fruit or from any part of a tree. It is actually round-shaped abnormal growth found only on a few species of trees in the world. Oak Gall is the result of natural chemical reaction between the tree’s bark and secretion from various insects that use parts of the tree to lay its eggs. Manjakani is an Indonesian herbal formula to reduce discharge, tighten stomach muscles and for woman’s health. It promotes sexual wellbeing in a woman.
It is also used to cure Leucorrhoea (Fluor Albus), alleviates excessive mucous and unpleasant smell. Also for married women to restore the youthful condition of her body after childbirth. Women in Asia have traditionally been using Oak Gall after giving birth to tighten their vaginal tissue and strengthen the womb for better sex after childbirth.
Strengthens the uterus by:
Supporting Uterine Health – In some instances the uterus is not able to empty it’s entire contents every menstrual cycle. Some imbalances that show up when this is happening are PMS, cramps during your period, brown blood/dark blood/purple blood during menstruation, blood clotting during menstruation, absence of menstruation, long cycles (longer than normal), or bleeding less than 4 days per cycle. The herbs in Manjakani support the uterus’s ability to perform it’s natural monthly cycle.
Promoting Normal Uterine Circulation – Proper circulation is beneficial for normal uterine health and hormonal balance. With proper circulation the communication loop between the uterus and ovaries with the endocrine system is able to function normally. The herbs in Manjakani promote normal uterine circulation and supports hormonal balance. Malays believe that looking after the mother is an essential part of the post birth process and that well managed postnatal care will greatly help in the healthy life of the mother both immediately and well into later life, as well as benefiting the new born child. Mothers who neglect proper care after childbirth, commonly suffer body and back ache, pain to the muscle, bones, and joints, including the abdominal area and cervical erosion.
The Malay Way, in particular, focuses on the health of the woman’s reproductive organs. This formula is suitable for mature women undergoing menopausal inconveniences. According to research, the best manjakani is known as ‘Mecca Manjakani’ or ‘Allepo Manjakani’ which is originated in Allepo, Syria.
Manjakani is formed from the leaves known as quercus infectoria (scientific name) with the presence of wasps known as cynips tinctorial or cynips gallaetinctoria. The effectiveness of manjakani has been proven especially in treating vaginal discharge, sore throat, ulcer, and also skin problems. Studies have shown that manjakani is rich in tannins, vitamin A and C, calcium, and gallic acid, fiber, protein and carbohydrates. Besides that, manjakani also contains the elements of astringency, anti-microbes, and anti-inflammatory.
Due to the rich contents of tannins in manjakani, it is widely used in the traditional medicine especially in healing external tissue damage and also tightening the vagina muscle due the childbirth process. Research also shown that the astringent properties in manjakani can help restore the vaginal tissue growth, strength and elasticity.
Below are the benefits of manjakani in medicine:
- Be Young – The anti-oxidants in manjakani reduce the process of aging
- Diabetes Prevention – Gallic Acid can help in preventing diabetes and asthma.
- Prevention on Breast and Cervix Cancer – The anti-oxidants in manjakani can prevent breast and servix cancer.
- Prevention on unpleasant odour – Due to its astringent properties, manjakani helps in eliminating bacterial, yeast and fungal infection, the main causes of itching and unpleasant odors in the intimate area.
- Healing tissues in vagina – Tannins in manjakani has the properties of tightening the vagina muscle and helps reverse loss of elasticity caused by ageing, hormonal changes and childbirth.
- Reducing excessive vaginal discharge – Astringent also helps in reducing excessive discharge which can cause unpleasant odours.
- Cleaning the excessive menstrual – Astringent can also absorb the excessive of blood due to menstrual.
- Healing external tissues – Astringent in manjakani also aids in healing external tissue damage after childbirth.
- Firmer and smoother skins – Astringent in manjakani helps for a smoother skin and also prevents acne.
- Healthy Eye – Astringent can improve the eye sight due to its properties in shrinking the tissues in our eyes.
- Breast treatment – Due to elasticity properties in manjakani in treating muscles, therefore the habit of drinking manjakani can help improve the breast elasticity.
- Teeth and bones – Calcium in manjakani helps to strengthen teeth and bones.
- Mouth – Astringent in manjakani maintains the cleanliness in mouth.
- Dry and Oily Skin – Astringent also helps in preventing dry and oily skin.
- Chronic Ulcer Treatment – Manjakani drinks can help in treating chronic ulcer.
- Rich in food vitamins – Due to fibres which contains in manjakani, it helps in preventing constipation. Vitamins, minerals, carbohydrate, and protein are also beneficial for a healthy life style.
[ Indications ]
- Gives you satisfaction during sex
- For use after child-birth and during menopause
- Provides the married / mature woman with an attractive, sensual body
- Provides for woman’s health
[ Ingredients ]
- Galiae Fructus 132 mg
- Uncaria Gambir Folium 3.3mg
- Parameriare Cortex 3.3 mg
- And other ingredients 26.4 mg
[ Directions ]
Take regularly 2 pills twice daily with a glass of warm water
[ Contraindications ]
Not recommended for pregnant women.
[ DepKes RI number ]
In the interest of safety, the government of Indonesa advises that only those brands of jamu carrying the Indonesian Food and Drug Control Directorate (the DepKes RI Number) on the packet should be consumed. (DepKes is the acronym for the Departmen Kesehatanm te Department of Health and RI stands for Republic of Indonesia) These registration numbers (issued also by the Departmen Kesehatan) must, by law, be printed on every bottle or packet. The number is issued only after the product has been tested by government laboratories and met a stringent set of requirements. If the name of the jamu changes after registration, the whole process must be repeated.